How to post and share your professional video.
The WA State Legislators want to know who they are helping. Please make a short video stating your name, where you live and work, state that you are a colon hydrotherapist, share how long you have been doing colon hydrotherapy and thank them for their help. Keep it simple and make sure your presentation is professional (even though the video is not). Don’t aim for perfection. Keep your energy positive, smile and share your passion through your voice.
WAACH will share your video on this website so that our lobbyist and leadership team can share the videos with legislators.
HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEO:
Once you make your video using your camera, cell phone, computer or webcam please upload it to Youtube. Then email the Youtube “share link” to your video to [email protected] and we will put together a page for the Legislators.
- Make sure if you are using your cell phone that you download the YouTube app first.
- If you have a gmail account you already have a Youtube channel. Your login to YouTube is the same login for your gmail account.
- Click here to learn how to upload a video from your desktop or cell phone.
- If you are having a hard time with uploading your video to YouTube then stop waisting your time. Email your video to [email protected] and we will upload it to the WAACH YouTube channel for you.
HOW TO GET SHARE LINK:
- Under your video on YouTube, click “SHARE”.
2. When the window pops up to share, copy and paste the link and send to [email protected]